Are you getting ready to re-open your business in Trinidad and Tobago?
As you return to the new normal and the resumption of your business in Trinidad and Tobago, we are offering specially tailored health and safety programs required for your facilities and employees.
We understand some of you may be feeling nervous, unsure of how you can keep your employees safe and adapt your facility’s layout in time. Our HSEQ Advisors can relieve you of that stress, ease your employees’ minds and ensure safety through training.
We conduct risk assessments, identify vulnerable workers and if PPE is needed for certain tasks. We ensure your plan for PPE implementation is measured and confirmed for specifications, adequacy and management.
The government guidelines provides general information but you would need to tailor and develop the protocols to your business and train. You may decide you need to focus on your sales strategy and we can develop the HSE requirements out for you in the meantime.
In addition, all our recruitment, HR admin support and payroll are available online to help you work from anywhere and manage your team, whether they are on contract, temporary or permanent roles. If you are an international company or franchise, our firm can manage fluctuations in seasonal staff or if you need contractors.
HSE advisory support includes:
- PPE Procurement and Database Management
- Company Specific HSE Procedures and Policies Development
- Standard Operating Procedure Development
- Corrective Action Plans Development and Implementation
- Company Specific HSE Training, Competency and Awareness
- Contractor Management
- Regulatory Compliance Audits: Occupational Safety and Health Act, Environmental Management Act, etc.
- Safety Management System Audits
- Site Inspections
- Fire Inspections
- Risk Management – Risk Assessments, Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), Field Assessments
- Incident Investigation and Reporting