Health & Safety made simple.
We provide guidance and training on health & safety (HSE) at work. It remains the top priority across industries in the Caribbean.
HSE advisory support includes:
- PPE Procurement and Database Management
- Company Specific HSE Procedures and Policies Development
- Standard Operating Procedure Development
- Corrective Action Plans Development and Implementation
- Company Specific HSE Training, Competency and Awareness
- Contractor Management
- Regulatory Compliance Audits: Occupational Safety and Health Act, Environmental Management Act, etc.
- Safety Management System Audits
- Site Inspections
- Fire Inspections
- Risk Management – Risk Assessments, Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), Field Assessments
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
Pre-employment Medical Screenings
Pre-employment medical testing ensures that your working environment is safe and secure with fewer injuries in the workplace.
- Pre Employment Medicals – We can conduct basic fit to work medicals or extensive fit to work medical based on industry practice.
- Work Injury Medicals – we can help facilitate the managing of the workplace injury process and provide medicals to test / treat for workplace injury.
- Fit to Work Medicals – our practitioner can test Fitness to work after workplace injury or extended sick leave.
- Health Surveillance Medicals – we can help facilitate the testing of employees, based on their workplace exposure, for an allocated time frame e.g. annually or bi annually.
- Drug Testing – 7 point to 10 point drug testing, random drug testing and alcohol testing done at the client’s location or at the medical facility.
- UKOOA – Complete medical for offshore clients.
- Immigration Medicals – Not only can we help facilitate the work permit process, we also help with providing the medicals associated with that process.
- Customised Medicals – we can work with our medical practitioners to develop a customized medical to meet our client’s requirements.